Do you need to obtain or renew your Medical Exam Certificate? Call Price Chiropractic in West Allis to schedule your appointment!
Please bring in:
- Your previous medical card (If obtained)
- Your previous long form exam (If obtained)
- Your commercial driver's license
- Name, address, and phone number of all physicians you currently see
- List of prescription medications if you take any (Include doses)
- Any recent lab tests or medical clearance letters from other doctor's
- Cash or credit card for payment (No insurance and no checks!)
$70 -- Includes the exam and urinalysis test
$15 -- Fingerstick Test (Casual glucose test, only needed if glucose is found in urine)
$30 -- Hemoglobin A1C Test (Only needed if casual glucose is over 200)
Please call the office in West Allis to verify your appointment, make sure you have the correct paperwork, and to familiarize yourself with the location.